Saturday, March 08, 2008
The Jerusalem attack
The descent into violence in the Middle East accelerated tonight as at least seven people were killed and dozens injured when gunmen opened fire into a crowd of students at one of Jerusalem's largest religious seminaries, the worst attack in the city for at least three years.
Comment from Sott.net: The above article states:
"The attack represents a dramatic escalation in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."
You see, this is the type of biased news coverage and commentary that we have been attempting to highlight for several years. Over the past week Israeli forces murdered 120 Palestinians, half of whom were civilians and 20% children. Despite this, the mainstream media informs the world that only now, with a gunman killing 8 Israelis, has the conflict been "escalated".
We could hardly be more disgusted with what passes for objective news reporting in the world today.
- Arab summit boycott of Syria threatens regional co...
- Interview of Mohamed Omer reporting from Gaza
- Si non e vero ...
- 5 years into the Iraqi catastrophy : 28 km march f...
- Winter soldier
- Put your writing on the wall
- The USS Liberty
- Sands of Sorrow (1950)
- Egypt leaks information about an American military...
- For a Free Palestine...! new... 60 years...
- Paris Bus Tour for Palestine !
- Sonic mosquito 'demonises teens'
- The Jerusalem attack
- Anti-Syria sanctions
- Another Finkelstein interview
- Norman Finklestein - Israel has to suffer a defeat...
- No more Mr. nice guy
- THE TIME FOR WORLDWIDE BOYCOTT IS NOW
- USS Cole
- Israeli minister calls for death to all Gazans
- Sarkozy : the honeymoon is over
- ▼ March (21)