Why was a political solution not enforced ? Immediately ? This is two years after they left and after the right to return had been adopted by the UN.
Sands of Sorrow (1950); On the plight of Arab refugees from the Arab-Israeli war. Dorothy Thompson speaks on the refugee problem. Refugees live in tents in the Gaza Strip, are given blankets and food by Egyptian soldiers, and receive flour from UNICEF. A Lebanese priest conducts services. Refugees work as plumbers, carpenters, tailors, and shoemakers in the city of Jerusalem. Doctors vaccinate refugees against disease. Shows the squalid living conditions in refugee camps, starving children, and emphasizes the hopeless condition of the refugees. Producer: Council for the Relief of Palestine Arab Refugees; Creative Commons license: Public Domain
- Arab summit boycott of Syria threatens regional co...
- Interview of Mohamed Omer reporting from Gaza
- Si non e vero ...
- 5 years into the Iraqi catastrophy : 28 km march f...
- Winter soldier
- Put your writing on the wall
- The USS Liberty
- Sands of Sorrow (1950)
- Egypt leaks information about an American military...
- For a Free Palestine...! new... 60 years...
- Paris Bus Tour for Palestine !
- Sonic mosquito 'demonises teens'
- The Jerusalem attack
- Anti-Syria sanctions
- Another Finkelstein interview
- Norman Finklestein - Israel has to suffer a defeat...
- No more Mr. nice guy
- THE TIME FOR WORLDWIDE BOYCOTT IS NOW
- USS Cole
- Israeli minister calls for death to all Gazans
- Sarkozy : the honeymoon is over
- ▼ March (21)