Monday, April 21, 2008
If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!
"It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power -- and duty -- to bring a resolution." - IfAmericansKnew.org
The Israeli government's Foreign Ministry is involved in efforts to influence public opinion on the Internet. Israel's Foreign Ministry orders Internet propagandists, so called "trainee diplomats," to skew online polls and public forums to conform with the Israeli line.[sorry, broken link]
- Story of my banishment
- The Israeli Project Has Failed in Lebanon
- Syria nuke charge backlash
- Syria scoffs at U.S. nuclear claims, says CIA fabr...
- Occupied minds
- If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS ...
- A pro-Israel group's plan to rewrite history on Wi...
- Not so cool facts about Israel
- Jimmy in Damascus
- Jewish settlers flood Palestinian neighbours with ...
- Iran training media for Israel-Syria war
- Mr Carter shunned by Israel, Hamas'hero
- Chilling footage
- From Al Jazeera
- Gaza: The Holocaust Continues
- Carter: Arafat fought for a just cause
- Even Reagan ...
- The London Palestine Film Festival 2008
- History brings tourists to Syria
- SYRIA: New draft law targets sex traffickers
- The Al-Arian case
- USA's war on "terror" : Free Sami al-Arian
- MIR: Egypt - The War of Bread
- Obama asked for orange juice when offered coffee !...
- Veterans demand that Cheney and Bush are charged w...
- Al Ahram : Witness accounts of the disposession
- Sixty years after Deir Yassin
- Mane, tekel, fares
- Deir Yassin : April 9 1948
- IRAQ-SYRIA: Some 40 stranded Palestinian refugees ...
- ▼ April (31)