Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The above is only the blurb.
"Occupied Minds is the story of two journalists, Jamal Dajani, a Palestinian-American, and David Michaelis, an Israeli citizen, who journey to Jerusalem, their mutual birthplace, to explore new solutions and offer unique insights into the divisive Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The film takes viewers on an emotional and intensely personal odyssey through the streets of one of the world’s most volatile regions."
For the full version see here only on April 24 and 26
Many parts I found enraging to watch as always when witnessing the Israeli abuses but these two journalists are honnest people and I agree with Dajani when he speaks of the one state solution with equality for all.
- Story of my banishment
- The Israeli Project Has Failed in Lebanon
- Syria nuke charge backlash
- Syria scoffs at U.S. nuclear claims, says CIA fabr...
- Occupied minds
- If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS ...
- A pro-Israel group's plan to rewrite history on Wi...
- Not so cool facts about Israel
- Jimmy in Damascus
- Jewish settlers flood Palestinian neighbours with ...
- Iran training media for Israel-Syria war
- Mr Carter shunned by Israel, Hamas'hero
- Chilling footage
- From Al Jazeera
- Gaza: The Holocaust Continues
- Carter: Arafat fought for a just cause
- Even Reagan ...
- The London Palestine Film Festival 2008
- History brings tourists to Syria
- SYRIA: New draft law targets sex traffickers
- The Al-Arian case
- USA's war on "terror" : Free Sami al-Arian
- MIR: Egypt - The War of Bread
- Obama asked for orange juice when offered coffee !...
- Veterans demand that Cheney and Bush are charged w...
- Al Ahram : Witness accounts of the disposession
- Sixty years after Deir Yassin
- Mane, tekel, fares
- Deir Yassin : April 9 1948
- IRAQ-SYRIA: Some 40 stranded Palestinian refugees ...
- ▼ April (31)