Beitar Illit settlers release sewage on Palestinian Wadi Fuqeen village farmlands
By Redress Information & Analysis
19 April 2008
The authorities in the illegal Jewish settlement of Beitar Illit, which is built on stolen Palestinian land, regularly open their sewage tanks on to the farmlands of the Palestinian village of Wadi Fuqeen, ruining crops, contaminating the water table and posing a serious health threat to villagers.
- Story of my banishment
- The Israeli Project Has Failed in Lebanon
- Syria nuke charge backlash
- Syria scoffs at U.S. nuclear claims, says CIA fabr...
- Occupied minds
- If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS ...
- A pro-Israel group's plan to rewrite history on Wi...
- Not so cool facts about Israel
- Jimmy in Damascus
- Jewish settlers flood Palestinian neighbours with ...
- Iran training media for Israel-Syria war
- Mr Carter shunned by Israel, Hamas'hero
- Chilling footage
- From Al Jazeera
- Gaza: The Holocaust Continues
- Carter: Arafat fought for a just cause
- Even Reagan ...
- The London Palestine Film Festival 2008
- History brings tourists to Syria
- SYRIA: New draft law targets sex traffickers
- The Al-Arian case
- USA's war on "terror" : Free Sami al-Arian
- MIR: Egypt - The War of Bread
- Obama asked for orange juice when offered coffee !...
- Veterans demand that Cheney and Bush are charged w...
- Al Ahram : Witness accounts of the disposession
- Sixty years after Deir Yassin
- Mane, tekel, fares
- Deir Yassin : April 9 1948
- IRAQ-SYRIA: Some 40 stranded Palestinian refugees ...
- ▼ April (31)